Clubs and Groups
Midwest Auto Alliance hopes to be able to help individual clubs and groups grow through collaboration and events. Every group wants to grow in numbers, but getting the word out is sometime difficult. That's where Midwest Auto Alliance come in. Our goal is to tell people about all the groups and clubs in the area to help people get involved in the automotive scene. Here they can see what clubs and groups are out there, and join what they feel would be suit them!
By registering your club with Midwest Auto Alliance, you will receive the following benefits:
Name Recognition (membership growth)
- Join MAA to advertise your group
- At Large Midwest Auto Alliance Events
- Paid Advertisements
- Event Sponsorships
- Take advantage of relationships that other groups have
- "Group A" has a great relationship with the track. A small group could be put in contact with that person through MAA and 417Racing. That group could then continue on their own or work with MAA to put on their event.
- "Group B" has a relationship with a Parking Garage owner. Group A could work through MAA to be put in contact with them and host an event there.
- "Group C" wants to have a Dyno at their event. Group A has a relationship with the owner of a Dyno. Group C works through MAA to get a Dyno at their event.
Membership in the Midwest Auto Alliance Council
- Let's face it, some groups are not very good at putting on events. Some simply don't have the funds to do what they want to do. That's where MAA comes in.
- Joint event management
- MAA works with a group to jointly put on that groups event. They work together to not only run the event, but help fund the event.
- Event advertised as Hosting Group's event with their name. MAA helps to advertise event.
- Full Event Management
- MAA will plan, run, and fund your entire event.
- Our staff runs your event.
- Event advertised as Hosting Group's event with their name. MAA helps to advertise event (other MAA members and groups would see this advertising).
- The Midwest Auto Alliance Council is made up of the leaders of each Club or Group registered here. This Council discusses many topics about the local automotive scene, improving it, and events.
- Each club/group can have up to 2 members on the Council